The familiar red cylindrical vacuum cleaner from the Numatic HomeCare range has had a 21st century make over. The two-speed performance system starts in economy mode which reduces power consumption by half and can be switched to full Hi Power mode with a button press if required.
A generous 9 litres of bag capacity and wide cleaning range makes tidying large areas a breeze with the castor-mounted Henry as its vacuum hose nose sucks up the dirt from your carpets, rugs and hard floors.
The black hat conceals a fold out carry handle and storage for the 10 metre wind-up cable. This happy hardwearing hoover comes complete with the accompanying Henry A1 stainless steel accessory kit which contains extension tubes and additional brushes and nozzles.
At a glance:
- Bag capacity: 9 litres (almost 2 gallons)
- Cleaning range of 26.8m (88’)
- Motor Power: 620 W
- Weight: 8.1kg (17lb, 13oz)
- Product dimensions: 36 x 34 x 37cm (approx 1’2” x 1’1” x 1’3”)
- Easy to change Hepa-Flo bags
- Highly energy efficient (rated A) long life motor
A1 accessory kit contains:
- 300mm Combination Floor Nozzle
- 240mm Crevice Tool
- Stainless Steel Tube Bend with Volume Control
- Stainless Steel Extension Tube
- Double Taper Hose/Tool Adaptor
- 65mm Soft Dusting Brush
- 2.4m Nuflex Threaded Hose
- 150mm Upholstery Nozzle
- 150mm Slide on Brush for Upholstery Nozzle